Thursday, May 21, 2015

CARICATURES OF...GUESS WHO?

Here they are: more caricatures of me! NO, NO...I'M NOT A NARCISSIST! I just thought  artists might find these useful because they're drawn in so many different styles.

Okay, what do you think of this one (above) by Amid? I like the way the nose and muzzle leap out of the page.

For comparison, I just took a wide-angle picture of myself. Even on that setting I couldn't get the muzzle anywhere near as big as Amid drew it...and yet his version works fine.



Haw! I'd just gotten a haircut (above) when I happened to meet John. The caption reads: "The New, Improved Ed!"


Above, another of my haircuts, also by John. I think he lays in wait in the bushes outside barber shops.



Mike did this one (above). I mentioned that I tried a new brand of soap, and this was the result.


Above, me with dog ears. By John, of course.


Me. Mike. Gee, this is a beautiful drawing!


Above, me drawn by Katie. Yikes! There's that "V" shaped head again!


Last but not least: me on a pizza-stained place mat. Artist unknown.


No comments: