Saturday, October 11, 2014

CHEAP HALLOWEEN MASKS

Well, they were cheap when they first came out. They're probably expensive collector's items now. Here's a bunch that Steve Worth turned me on to. It includes paper masks (mostly from cereal boxes, I'm guessing), and plastic masks, some of which required buying the stupid costume that came with them.

No expensive latex masks here. They're great too, but I'll save those for another day.

Among the plastic masks above my favorites are the imaginatively painted ones like the one on the top row, extreme left, and the bottom row, second from the left.



I like the color do-rag on the pirate mask on the bottom row, extreme right (above). Of course you need the grimacing mask and the red devil to set it off.



That Little Lulu mask (above) and the wide-eyed mask next to it are real treasures!

Man, I love Halloween!

No comments: