Tuesday, July 22, 2014

PRETTY GIRLS/UGLY FACES

I had had cataract surgery yesterday and I'm recovering at home. Wow! I highly recommend this if you're in need of it. The world is so much more colorful than it appeared only a couple of days ago. I look around and the impression I get is that I'm in Paradise or The Garden of Eden. Everything is so deliciously clean and bright!


Since I'm temporarily stuck in the house and haven't the clarity of vision to read much I amuse myself by going to Google Images and looking up funny faces.


What do you think of these?

5 comments:

Uncle Sporkums said...

Glad your surgery went alright, Eddie! Here's to a speedy recovery!

Yeah, cute girls making crazy faces always brightens ones day.

Anonymous said...

I thought you had cataract surgery like years ago? Was that the other eye?

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Anon: Yeah, it was the other eye.
Now both eyes are improved and the world seems a lot more colorful.

In both cases the lens that was installed gave me a less accurate version of color. A burgundy lampshade now looks like mauve. That's okay. It was worth the tradeoff to see more vibrant color. It makes me want to paint.

Sarah Renae said...

http://fuckyeahgodofmischief.tumblr.com/post/76759654371/become-a-figure-skater-they-said-it-will-be-fun

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Sarah: Haw! Great faces!