Friday, October 11, 2013

THE BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES OF 2013

IT'S HALLOWEEN TIME!!!!!! I had to take down my previous post because it didn't seem to capture the spirit of the holiday. Let's try again...this time with true Halloween feeling!


Wow! What do you think of this hanging skull? I think it's first rate and if I can find one I'll happily add it to my permanent collection.


I feel it in my bones...the big selling kid costumes this year will have to do with Batman!


Before I saw this picture (above) it never occurred to me that home appliances need Halloween costumes too. When you think about it, of course they do!


Yikes!


Above, a three-headed dog, guarding the entrance to the Netherworld. This gets my nomination for best pet costume of 2013.


Nice, very nice...a mask depicting a simple-minded homicidal henchman (above) who kills at his boss's command.  He's paid for his work with candy and a pat on the head.


No doubt about it...the best Halloween masks (above) are the ones you make yourself!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Off topic:

Remember Amy's Baking Company from that Kitchen Nightmares episode that you featured on this blog? Well, they're getting their own reality TV show. No joke.

I think it's scarier than all the Halloween masks that you posted but I will be watching anyway as a guilty pleasure.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Amys-Baking-Company-announces-new-reality-series-227445591.html

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Roberto: They got their own reality show!??? No kidding! Well, they probably deserve it. I'll try the link.

I think John K should get a reality show.

BTW, sorry about deleting your comment on the previous post. I had to delete the whole post because it seemed to violate the spirit of Halloween. Contadicting what I said in that post, at Halloween time it's completely appropriate to expose kids to creepy stuff.

Sara (Perry) said...

I'm so behind on posts; sorry bout that.

Those are great looking costumes! I would buy that three headed dog costume for my dog, but the costume for him is a chicken. And I highly doubt he will be going anywhere with it on, haha.
My mom made my brother a costume when he was a few years younger than I am now. He's got a drawing of it on his blog http://natehuckabee.blogspot.com/2007/10/happy-halloween.html?m=1

Anonymous said...

im asking if this is a good costume idea. i want to be a murderous butcher for halloween. i was planning to wear green pvc rain suit,a black apron, black rubber rain boots, elbow length rubber gloves,and a gas mask. i was going to being a bloody meat cleaver. so please comment

Aaronphilby said...

That top constume is awesome!