Sunday, December 02, 2012

TOY COLLECTOR

EXT. MIKE'S HOUSE: STORMY NIGHT: 

EDDIE (VO): "So you're finally going to break down and show me your Secret Stash...the legendary vault where you keep your best collectibles!"

MIKE (VO): "Yeah, well I got tired of you pestering me about it."


INSIDE THE HOUSE :

MIKE: "Okay, the way down starts behind this curtain. Are you sure you want to do this? You can still back out!"

EDDIE (VO): "Are you kidding? This is the chance of a lifetime! Lead on!"


MIKE: "Alright, follow me, and stay close. Don't touch anything!"



EDDIE (VO): "Geez, it's cold in here!"

MIKE: "It'll warm up."


EDDIE (VO): "Yikes! WHAT ARE THOSE!!!!????


MIKE: "They guard the stairs. Just step over them very, very quietly. 

EDDIE: "Er, Mike, I think I changed my mind. I wanna go back!"

MIKE: "Don't be silly. Keep going!"


EDDIE (FRIGHTENED) (VO): "W-what do you feed these guys?"

MIKE (VO): "Nothing. They eat intruders!"


MIKE: "This way! Be sure to copy every step I take exactly!""




EDDIE (UNCOMFORTABLE) (VO): "Haw! That was a great joke about eating intruders! And look at those fake signs! Haw, haw! I mean...heh...nobody ever gets hurt here for real, right?"


MIKE DOESN'T ANSWER BUT HUMAN REMAINS ON THE CAVE FLOOR TELL THE STORY.


MIKE (VO): "I told you it would warm up! Don't let the dragon know you're scared. Be very calm.  Tell yourself that you belong here."


EDDIE: "I belong here! I belonghereIbelonghereIbelonghereIbelonghere!"


MIKE (VO): "Okay, we're here."


MIKE (VO): "A couple of turns of the key, and......."


TO BE CONTINUED


**************************************

BTW, Thanks to Jack Benny for the great ideas!


1 comment:

Joshua Marchant (Scrawnycartoons) said...

Forget the Ark of the Covenant or the Holy Grail, I'd weather minefields, crocodiles and dragons to get a peek at Mikes legendary toy collection.

Also; looove the curtains!