Saturday, December 15, 2012

MY FAVORITE NEW CHRISTMAS VIDEO



I usually post every other day, but during the two weeks leading to Christmas I might post a bit more frequently. That's because with all the bad news in the papers I figure a lot of people are bummed out, and in need of a little extra Christmas cheer.

My own resolution to myself is to put my problems on hold for a couple of weeks. There's plenty of time to worry and fret after the holiday.

In that spirit, here's a terrific Christmas video. It wasn't made specifically for Christmas, but it arrives at exactly the right time and feels Christmasy to me. Be sure to click off the ads and enlarge it to full screen.

4 comments:

Joshua Marchant (Scrawnycartoons) said...

Great video! Beaming with Christmas cheer. My favorites were Lesedi, South Africa (0:43) and Port of Spain, Trinidad (4:02)

Joel Brinkerhoff said...

http://joelbrinkerhoff.blogspot.com/2008/07/joy.html

http://www.joelbrinkerhoff.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-time-is-here-again.html

Merry Christmas, Uncle Eddie!

The chief of einstein's said...

Hey Eddie, Did we of the creative league offend you? I hope not. Anyway just want to say your missed there. Show up again and we shall have a night of bantering.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Joel: Thanks for the great Christmas card which because of my bungling I didn't get to see til after Christmas. Merry Christmas!