Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DO WOMEN LUST AFTER CARTOONISTS?

I know what you're thinking: "Surely women don't get really hot and bothered by the men they encounter on Theory Corner. I mean Theory guys are all cartoonists and philosophers. Women just aren't into that." I don't blame you for thinking that...but you'd be wrong. 


Lot's of women fantasize about meeting Theory Corner men. They'd love to sink their fingers into that thoughtful, philosophical flesh.


 How do I know? I see the proof everyday when I walk down the street. It's getting so that I have to wear a disguise just to go to the grocery store.


Even when I mow my lawn (above) I get attention from female neighbors.


They let you know in subtle ways that they're all Theory Corner readers.


Ah, the internet is a glorious thing!


*****************


BTW: I don't really get oggled on the street by Theory Corner readers. That's just a fantasy.


4 comments:

Joshua Marchant (Scrawnycartoons) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Haw! You definitely have a point there, Eddie. I've seen a lot of female bloggers comment on your blog in the past.

On an unrelated note, how do you deal with a very stubborn mom who still can't accept the fact that her baby boy is growing up and has to go to college? She's still giving me problems even after receiving a ton of financial aid that's literally making it highly affordable for my family, so I have no real reason not to go and receive a better education than I would at most of the schools here in Georgia which have some very low graduation and transfer out rates for a reason. My college experience just wouldn't be the same elsewhere and it's to the point where it feels like home, even though it's far away. Plus when I'm done with college and possibly grad school, I'm probably am going to live in the New York area (Hoboken, New Jersey is my first choice if I can afford it) and really try to pursue my dreams of being a great storyboard artist and an animator at a good studio and make enough money on the side to support my dream. Have you ever had a similar experience with your parents when you were growing up?

Anonymous said...

Clearly the next thing you need to do is make the Theory Mansion into a reality.

It would just take a few cartoonists and philosophers sitting down to tap water and conversation, and the next thing you know, the place would be swarmed by beautiful women who shiver into ecstasies at the mere mention of Milt Gross and Bob Clampett.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Stephen: Tap water and conversation!? Hawhawhawhawhaw!!!!!

Roberto: Your mother's worried that you'll be corrupted by college and she's probably right...you will be corrupted.

Right now you're probably idealistic, eager for knowledge, and possess character and manliness. Your mother no doubt believes in those virtues. She's just afraid that college will talk you out of them.

Maybe it would help if you promised to get on a sports team. Even if you hate sports there's important lessons you can learn there that can't be taught in the classroom, and which parents usually approve of.