Thursday, May 17, 2012

MALE FACES TO DRAW (PART 6)


 Wow! I think of the bully undertaker's son in "Oliver Twist" when I see a face like this (above). Or am I thinking of "Nicholas Nickleby?" Dickens wrote about so many bullies that it's easy to confuse them. BTW, I love the schoolmaster in the Nickleby story. The way he taught Nicholas how to teach was priceless. 



What a face on the actor on the right! And what a chin! I'm so envious!


Here (above) Christopher Lee plays a dissipated young man, but what film is this from?


Imagine that you're a dad and your daughter brings this boy (above) home to meet you. I can imagine offering him some pretzels and getting a look that says, "Oh reeeeeeeally. Pretzels, how amusing. Do people really eat those things?"



Geez, this guy (above) has an interesting profile. The diagonal from the tip of the nose to the chin is so drastic! It's not all that uncommon, though. I see it on the street all the time. 

For my last male subject I present....me! I just got my hair cut and the cutter made me a skinhead. Geez, I'll have to wear a bag over my head for the next couple of months!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hairdresser is hot! I think you were so engrossed in watching her at work that you failed to notice she'd taken too much off the top.