Sunday, September 11, 2011

MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MASKS SO FAR (2011)

New versions of classic EC and Creepy Magazine masks seem to be in this year. I kinda like the one above.

Niiiice! I think it's (above) made out of wood!


The Crypt Keeper (above)! Very nice!



Variations of this mask (above) have been around since I was a kid. No wonder! It's a classic!


Haw! Above, a sort of Rankin and Bass witch!


Above, a good sidekick for an evil mastermind.



Above, what appears to be drag queen Frankensteins.


Lots of people didn't like the Saw movies. I kinda liked the first one. The mask from the film looks like something Tim Burton would have come up with.



Nice, but I wonder if most people would look as good in this mask as this (above) guy does?
A bit too weird for me (above) , but it's nicely..."executed."


Egad! It's a Big Daddy Roth, "Not Brand Eccch"-type Frankenstein!

I think I'll get one of these foreheads. I might have to travel somewhere incognito!

6 comments:

Steven M. said...

I like that Big Daddy Roth one.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that's the Crypt-Keeper, that's EC's Old Witch! Like it no matter!

Patrick McMicheal said...

The most realistic masks around! These were even used in bank robberies. http://www.spfxmasks.com/
They even articulate with your facial movements

Tom Ruegger said...

I wore the witch mask (above, the "Rankin and Bass" witch, as you call it) when I was a kid. In fact, it was worn each year by someone in the family.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Patrick: Many thanks for the great link! Sorry it took me so long to reply!

Tom: Good to hear from you! That mask is still selling somewhere. I wish I'd taken note of the site I got it from!

Shakil said...

i think the crypy-keeper mask is actually the old witch.