Friday, April 22, 2011

MISSED A DEADLINE!!!!

UNCLE EDDIE'S WIFE: "What's the matter, Dear?"

UNCLE EDDIE: It's the blog. I attempted something difficult, and because of that I won't get the blog up in time. I'll miss a deadline. Everybody'll hate me. 


UNCLE EDDIE'S WIFE: "Oh, I don't think it's all that bad. These are readers who've known you for a long time. Surely they won't hate you just because you're a day late." 

UNCLE EDDIE: "(GROAN!) You don't know them like I do. They've grown to depend on it.  They read it over their morning coffee. When it's not there they...they...well, it gets ugly. Addiction does something to your mind."


UNCLE EDDIE'S WIFE: "What are you going to do?"

UNCLE EDDIE: Do? What can I do? I'll distract them! I'll put up some nifty animation of a sexy walk that my friend Milt Grey just did. Maybe the readers'll see that and forget how much they hate me! If that doesn't work...well, we can always chuck everything and move in with my brother in Arizona."



UNCLE EDDIE'S WIFE: "The one with the goofy children and the dog that hates you?"

UNCLE EDDIE: "The same (GROAN)."

The walk:

4 comments:

Steven M. said...

I wonder what the surprise is.

Herman Gonzales said...

you weren't kidding.. ah aha haha

Anonymous said...

Bette Davis is awesome. More, more, more, sir! These posts always take my mind off all the BS that's been going on in my life lately. Trying not to get depression from it all, I'm afraid.

Nick said...

I don't think Milt Gray's girl, with an anatomy like that, would be able to comfortable stand up - let alone walk.