Thursday, April 04, 2013

THE ART AND SCIENCE OF SEDUCTION

Sorry ladies! This post is for men only.  Are you alone, men? Is the door to your computer room locked?   Good. Then we can commence.


Well, for starters you'll have to spring for a nice restaurant (above).


You'll want something romantic: candlelight, wine, linen, high prices...and oh yes, strolling violinists...they're a must for atmosphere.


If you're lucky they'll spend all their time at other tables. You have a mission to accomplish, and for that you need to reduce everything else to background.


Up til now you've engaged in idle chit chat, but now the time has come to get serious. When your girl isn't looking, extend your cuff where you've written the secret dialogue I've prepared for you on this blog. Read it one final time to firm it in your memory, then retract it. Don't be scared. Trust me, this dialogue is foolproof, and it'll work even if you flub it. All women, with no exception, are vulnerable to this sort of thing.

At the right moment hold her hand, look into her eyes, and with all the earnestness you can muster, say  the following without deviating from a single word....

YOU: "You know, I have a fantasy about you. Do you want to hear it?

[She says she does]

YOU: "I'm waiting for you in your living room. It's night and the room is dark except for the coals of a dying fire that smoulders in the fireplace. You emerge from the back wearing only a towel. Your inky black hair is shiny with water from the bath, fingercombed back."

[She makes a joke of it, but you continue in earnest, slowly and deliberately.]


YOU: "I want to drown myself in your taste, in your scent, in the feel of your skin. I want you to come to me, and you're unable to stop yourself."


[At this point, you need to...intensify. Never lose eye contact. If you have it in you, deliver "The Look."]

YOU: "In my dream all my focus is on you. I sense that a border has been crossed, and we both know it. I tell you to not to think about reason and logic. Don't think about what's proper or improper..."


[Now lean in.]

YOU: "...just clasp my cheeks between you palms. I tell you that I want to feel the heat of your hands race through my body from my face to my toes. I want to feel the fever of the night! I want to haul you over to me and slant my mouth over yours in a kiss."


[She's struggling to make a joke of what you're saying, but she can't. She's mesmerized.]

YOU (V.O.): "Resist if you think you can, but I know you can't, because there's a longing in you that you can't deny."


[At this point the whole restaurant is eavesdropping. People at other tables are ignoring their food, carried away with what you're saying.]


   YOU: "I tell you to lean a little closer....I want you to take my full kiss."


 YOU: "You stand on your toes and wind your arms around my neck."


YOU: "You burrow your fingers into...the damp hair...on the back....of my.....neck. And then...and then.........."


BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


[Her world explodes! Her brain careens around the inside of her skull!!!!!!!!!]


[She upturns the table and leaps across the empty space, smothering you with kisses while tearing at your clothes! The whole restaurant erupts in applause!]

After that...after that......well, it's time to end the post.


BTW: Sorry there's no attribution for the terrific animation at the top. I can't remember where I pulled it from!

14 comments:

davidmaas said...

You are SO COOL! I've been trying this for decades and now - woom! It worked! Something about that cat's look. I imagine that and the whole evening crackle and flames!

Anonymous said...

Eddie Fitzgerald......dating expert! This sounds a lot better than eHarmony. Great work!

I forgot to tell you how I saw Twilight for the second time a little while ago, and I actually found it to be a pretty decent chick flick. Pattinson's not that bad for a male man lead either, though I didn't really care for Lautner too much. I can kinda see why girls have been going crazy over this movie ever since it came out in 2008. Oh well, either way, it gave me a lot of interesting people to draw.

Steven M. said...

If I ever go on a date, I'll give this a whirl.

Alberto said...

Haw haw, thanks Eddie! I've been needing some good dating advice too.

BlakeJ said...

GREAT post, Uncle Eddie! I was laughing out loud this morning! I especially love the visuals, with the explosion at the end.

I'm a bit confused, though, am I supposed to yell the last bit there? :-P

surferjoe1 said...

I plan to try this, Uncle Eddie, but first I'm going to practice on the neighbor's dog. I'll report back here how it went.

Do you think the dog will mind if I just read the dialogue?

John A said...

Eddie, What do you want to do, talk her to death? I've always gone for a much bolder approach; it completely works on the element of surprise:

First of all, The expensive restaurant is fine, if you're joe millionaire and you're looking for a golddigger.Wining and dining is fine, but the most important thing is to get her alone at some point, not in the middle of some Hollywood fantasy setting.

I engage the lady in some clever repparte,making sure to feed her as many stright lines as I can think of, allowing HER to make with the jokes, this helps gague her sense of humor as you both converse (no women wants to sit through a monologue) and it also helps put her at ease as you move closer, ever closer.

Make eye contact-here's where the smoldering intense suff comes in, but none of that mushy "I have a passion that burns deep inside me" junk--no, you talk about anything else--anything that allows her to respond. Smile, laugh, maintain eye contact, make her feel like you are falling under HER spell. And all the while, you keep moving closer.

Finally, and this is the move that has to be executed flawlessly, because timing is everything, you've finally reached that now or never moment: whatever it is you're saying, you stop in mid sentance, pause, stare directly into her eyes, and in one seamless movement, your arms go around her, you pull her close to you, and while she's still in shock, lock lips with her like you're on the surface of Mars and she's the last remaining oxygen tank. and you hold her and you hold her and you hold her and you hold her like your life depended on it, like one of you was going to fall off a cliff if you let go. At this point, one of three things could happen, one, she goes limp, two, she responds with equal animal -sex-intensity or three, she struggles with you like you're trying to shove her into the trunk of a car, in which case it's usually a good idea to have a prepared apology at the ready.

mike fontanelli said...

Personally, I've found nothing beats a blunt instrument.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

John A: A man of experience, I can tell! Not a bad technique!

Herman Gonzales said...

Hey Eddie,
Also wanted to add that one scene from Don Juan de Marco you were talking about the other evening.
http://www.youtube.comjavascript:void(0)/watch?v=7Ma4wW9dkVY

If I could have this effect and charm, I'd be unstoppable.

Herman Gonzales said...

oooops sorry bad link..

Take 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ma4wW9dkVY

Flirt Body Language said...

On the other hand, if you do want to get good results with a specific woman, then you need to be able to work on that rapport before anything else. Do you think a woman will hook up with a guy she feels little to no rapport with? Probably not. So, work on that more than anything in the beginning.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Anon: I deleted a comment that you requested, though it seemed innocuous to me. I couldn't make the largest change you suggested because I put a lot of work into this post and I'd hate to lose it.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Anon: I deleted a comment that you requested, though it seemed innocuous to me. I couldn't make the largest change you suggested because I put a lot of work into this post and I'd hate to lose it.