Wednesday, June 02, 2010

MORE PHOTOSHOP PRACTICE

Here's my latest Photoshop exercise. I do collages because they require the use of different selection tools, which I'm still struggling with.  When I'm okay with those I'll pay more attention to edges, blends, noise, etc.


















I really goofed up this one (above)! The original background had beautiful, expressive horizontals but you'd never know it because I covered them up with clutter and didn't leave enough blank space. I hate the lettering, too. Grrrrr!


Sorry to inflict these on you. I'll keep my mistakes to myself next time. 




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even with all the mistakes, I still think these are funny. IMHO, you can't learn if you don't make mistakes. Just remember the ending of Some Like It Hot. Nobody's perfect.

Jorge Garrido said...

I actually really like these. And I like the lettering, too. And I LOVE the concept.

Steven M. said...

I really love the first one.

Anonymous said...

Test

chrisallison said...

Eddie, I finally tracked down a VHS player and stole it from the museum it was being housed in, and got to watch these Best of Ernie Kovacs DVD's. I'd love to see a post of you analyzing anything by Kovacs.

Have you already done one that's slipped under my radar?