Wednesday, January 16, 2008

VAMPING TIL I GET TO KNOW HOW MAC WORKS


"Hi, everybody!  It's just me, Uncle Eddie!"


"This isn't my room, it's my son's. He's a baseball guy and a philosophy major."


"He's a stoic, so the decoration in the room is pretty minimal.  I begged him to let me decorate it! I'm an artist...think of what I could have done with it! We could have been in the LA Times! In Architectural Digest!!! This could have been a big deal!!!!!"


"But like I said, he's a stoic.  He likes Heidegger too. I can't stand Heiddeger!  At least he's not an existentialist.  That's such a shallow philosophy."
 


"Good Grief!!! My hand turned white!!!!!"


"Hmmm, can't go around with white hands! You know what I'm gonna do about that?"


 
"Yes sir... I'll tell you what I'm gonna do about that....I got the solution right here.  Lemme see....yeah, here it is...right...here..........."



"SMELLY SHOE!!!! SMELLY SHOE!!!!"


Sniff! Sniff!


"Good Lord and Tarnation!!!!!!!!!!"



"That was gross! Sorry! I kid! I kid!"




13 comments:

David Omar said...

Those look like some comfortable shoes you got there. I wish my dad would come in my room and act out funny picture stories. All he ever did was steal my dirty magazines when I was at school. The dirty bum.

-David O.

Bitter Animator said...

You know, you should put a book together - Uncle Eddie's Cartoon Expressions. It could be a real life reference for artists, cartoonists, doodlers and just about anyone who likes, well, faces. It could be invaluable - seriously.

That said, if you past me in the street and you weren't pulling a face, I don't think I'd recognise you. I have no idea what you look like 'relaxed'.

Vincent Waller said...

Eddie Foometie. Loving it.

Lester Hunt said...

"He likes Heidegger too. I can't stand Heiddeger!" Young people seem to love existentialism, for some reason that I've never understood. It's not exactly a warm and fuzzy philosophy. Fuzzy yes, but not warm. Maybe they like the individualism of it.

EOCostello said...

Triumph, The Insult Cartoonist.

"That's a great cartoon...for me to POOP on."

Anonymous said...

what do you think of maurice lamarche eddie?

Eshniner Forest said...

At least your son likes Ren!

Ken Mitchroney said...

I love my Eddie TV.

Kali Fontecchio said...

!!!!!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Bitter: Wow! That's a great idea! Many thanks!

Anon: Maurice Lamarche is great!

C. A. M. Thompson said...

That Ren doll is hilarious and ugly. I couldn't stop laughing. And you're funny too, Eddie.

Anonymous said...

Bravo!! Serendipitous story telling at its best. Way to make those photos work for you even when they dont come out as planned (ie. the white hand).

I think you should just take a bunch of random pics pulling faces, cleaning toilets, doing laundry, or whatever and create a story out of it. Much like what you have done but with even less structure initially. I swear you can create some bizarre story out of any thing you do, Eddie!
I like the less predictable stuff like this one.
Alas, you have found your calling.
Great stuff, Eddie!!!

lastangelman said...

Dang you vamp so funny. You should do some stuff for YouTube, either as a video, or a slideshow with title cards and music and sfx.
BTW, seriously, set up an appointment for Mac/Leopard classes.