Monday, January 14, 2008

UNCLE EDDIE'S DAD ANSWERS THE MAIL!




"Um...hello! It is I who am Uncle Eddie's father!  John's dad answers his mail sometimes, so my son  thought I should do this thigamajig, too!  Heh, heh. My son's a card, no?"



"Ok,  let's take a look at these letters....."



"What's all this Mac vs. PC stuff?"

"I hate to tell you but my kid's converting to being a Mac fan!  Mac isn't always faster or better...but Eddie says it's more fun."



"I don't know, I don't get all this computer stuff."



"It's good for pictures of girls, though!  Some of them have two-piece bathing suits!"



"OK, that's all for now!"



"No, wait a minute!!!"



"I forgot to say that, according to Eddie,  there's another Mac operating system called "Camino." He said Camino's  a Linux-based system that's easier to use than Safari.  He'll try that out after he posts this."



"Well that's it for real this time! Be seeing you!  Eddie, if you're reading this, be sure to take out the trash!  Your place was stinky last time I was there!  Um...bye!


Eddie says:  Whew! This was my first post on my new Mac. It took me FOREVER to do this,  but I guess it'll get easier.

Also, a plug for ace girl-artist Katie Rice's latest ebay auction!  I'm afraid to link to her site  because I'm probably just one electron away from exceeding my bandwidth here.  I didn't know how to reduce my pictures so I posted them all huge.  Anyway, to see Katie's pictures, just Google "FunnyCute!"








































14 comments:

Anonymous said...

link to the Funnycute ebay post.

Eshniner Forest said...

I know this has very little to do with you blog but your nose reminds me of fingermouse. Heres a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj9sb_KhIdo

Nico said...

LOOKIT THOSE EYEBROWS.



hahaha Eddie's Dad, you're like a living MAD Magazine character!!!

and, for me, the pics posted fine Eddie, in case you were wondering!

JohnK said...

That's the best argument for pictures being better than words I've ever seen.

Katie said...

Wow Mr. Fitzgerald! I see where Eddie gets his devilishly good looks from! Got any stories about Eddie when he was a kid? I'd love to hear those!

And thanks for the plug, you didn't have to!!

Anonymous said...

I want to see a 3D IMAX movie of Eddie's dad, I really do!

Adam Tavares said...

> hahaha Eddie's Dad, you're like a living MAD Magazine character!!!

Hey Eddie, ever think about setting up Bill Elder style sight gags in your backgrounds?

Pete Emslie said...

Actually, I can't see much resemblance between Eddie and his Dad...'cept for maybe the nose....

Patrick McMicheal said...

The funniest thing (to me) about these pictures isn't so much the NOSE or the GLASSES or even the goofy expressions.....the funniest thing is that YOU ACTUALLY OWN that ridiculous BLUE jacket!!!! Where the hell would one buy such a jacket?

Anonymous said...

So great to meet your Pop. Straight on he bares a startling resemblance to Fred Seibert.

Kali Fontecchio said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Eddie, I see you're pretty proficient on the computer and using graphics programs. That hideous blue jacket you photoshopped in was well done.

David Omar said...

Congratulations on your first post on a MAC! From now on it only gets easier, fingers crossed. Your father seems like a nice, upstanding citizen. Probably has a nice firm handshake, as well.

-David O.

Mike Monroe said...

Man, I love these!