Friday, January 25, 2008

ANOTHER BLACK & WHITE! STILL VAMPING WHILE I FIGURE OUT THE MAC!


"Hi folks! I, uh...thought you might like to meet a friend of mine!" 


"He's kinda' shy, but...I don't know....maybe we coax him out!"


"Wait a minute! There he is...hold on just a second....."


"And here he is!!! Folks, meet my pal Rudolph!!!!!! Say hi, Rudolph!"


"Folks, don't run away!  I know a lot of you hate puppets! Big mistake! Ya gotta give them a chance! They're the cutest little things! Here, watch this......"


"Hey Rudolph, do you have a message for our readers?"


"A hug!?? That's the message!?? Aw, that's Rudolph's message...a great big hug!"


"Well, here's back 'atcha little guy!"


"Another hug!? Awwwww!"


"I love you too, Rudolph!"


"Hey, why don't you keep everybody entertained while I get a cup of coffee?"


"Be right back! See ya in a minute (laughs)!!!"


Silence as Rudolph waits till Uncle Eddie is all the way out.



Puppet:  "Laugh now, Bucktooth, because you won't be able to laugh later on!  Your time is running out!"
Puppet: "The day will come when puppets will no longer have to tolerate human hands in their pants!"

 
Puppet:  "The day will come when the doors of my jungle laboratory will roll up, and a new race is unleashed upon the world....a race of zombie super puppets! Puppets who VILL TAKE OVER THE VERLD!"


Puppet:  "Yes, they will take over the Verld, and I, Rudolph, shall be their Supreme Master!!!!!! Prepare to bow down, vile worms! Your new Master is here!!!!!!"



Uncle Eddie (off screen):  "Everything going OK, Rudolph!?"


Uncle Eddie: "How'd it go!? They loved you right!??"


Uncle Eddie (Voice Over): "Of course they did!! Everybody loves Rudolph! He's so doggone lovable!"

He gives Rudolph some "noogies" on the head. 

Uncle Eddie:  "Gotta go! Bye everybody!!!!!! Say good-bye Rudolph!!!! Byyyyyeeeeee!!!!!!!"



Note:  Thanks to Mike for the cool puppet! And thanks to Ed Wood for the laboratory line!







23 comments:

Vincent Waller said...

Startlingly smooth transition between puppet and master.
Thanks for another entertaining visit.

lastangelman said...

Bravo! Huzzah! We luv Rudolph! Will he need an assistant?We rent cheap.

Anonymous said...

Rudolph really needs to meet Dennis Hopper.

Ken Mitchroney said...

Best Mac story yet Eddie. Funnier than Ann Margret and Anthony Hopkins.

Tisher said...

Oh man, Rudolph's close-up after you leave the frame! Never saw it coming.

Brilliant.

Kali Fontecchio said...

THE REVEAL OF YOUR HEAD TURNING INTO THE PUPPET'S HEAD IS THE BIGGEST LAUGH I HAVE EVER UNEXPECTEDLY LET OUT!!!!!!

Patrick McMicheal said...

Awesome....Mortimer Snerd?

Barbasaurus Rex said...

Vaudville Lives!!!!!!
SO great!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Thanks, guys! Yep, it's Mortimer Snerd! What a coincidence! A philosophy guy who comments here is also named Snerd!

Anonymous said...

"The day will come when the doors of my jungle laboratory will roll up, and a new race is unleashed upon the world....a race of zombie super puppets! Puppets who VILL TAKE OVER THE VERLD!"

And then, vell see who get's ze hand up their's...

Sorry, I couldn't resist adding that. Hope you don't mind.

Later

From an inspiring cartoonist/ artist

Marc Deckter said...

Haha this is great! Hey what movie did you get the Ed Wood line from?

Mark said...

That is the funniest damn thing I've seen all week.

I tip my hat to you sir.(tips hat)

Thanx.

Eshniner Forest said...

That was fun! It made me smile :)

David Germain said...

I wonder if Kermit and Jim Henson ever had a situation like this.

Lester Hunt said...

Boy, this isn't going to help me overcome my puppet phobia!

I.D.R.C. said...

I wonder if Kermit and Jim Henson ever had a situation like this.

Henson's dead, isn't he?

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to sleep the past couple of nights. I'm sure it's puppets that have been scrapping at the windows, and waking me up. THEM DAMN PUPPETS! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE, I tell ya, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

Anonymous said...

Eddie, I found some hilarious pictures of the most unintentionally hilarious New Jersey douchebags on the internet! These guys are tailor amde for drawing!

Joel Boyajian said...

hahahahahahah!!!!!

Good work, man!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Some guy said,
Holy cow! They look like living, breathing cartoons! If the poses were not enough, then the spray-on orange tan is! Maybe Miss Kali could have fun with them? Thanks for the link!

Lee-Roy said...

Guddam Genius!!! I'm with everyone else the transformation from puppet to master-as-puppet was verrry effective. I will not sleep tonight.

Lee-Roy said...

Whoa, the jersey freakshow link is frightening. A new generation of circus clown.

Fuzzy Duck said...

I love your "Bride of the Monster"/Bela Lugosi/"Ed Wood" line! It compliments the tone and WONDERFUL facial expressions so much!