Monday, November 12, 2007

THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERKALI!


IT'S SUPERKALI!!!!!!!!!!!!



YES, IT'S THAT STRANGE BEING FROM ANOTHER WORLD! RAISED BY GOOD, HARD-WORKING FOSTER PARENTS IN IOWA...FORTIFIED BY A REPORTER'S JOB IN PHILADELPHIA...THE INFANT FROM KRYPTON IS NOW THE WOMAN OF STEEL......

SUPERKALI!!!!!!


Superkali: "Hi, ordinary mortals! I'm about to capture the arch-fiend, Lex Luther! There he is now! You can watch while I punch him out!"



Luther: "Ho Hum! Looks like Superkali again."



Luther: "When will she ever that learn that she's no match for my army of atomic super-zombies!


Superkali: (out of breath) "OK, Lex Luther! Put up your dukes! You're cruisin' for a brusin' and I'm the one to give it to ya!"



Luther: "Oh, really? How amusing! Why don't you give it instead to...(he transforms)....SUPERZOMBIE!!!!!!!

Luther: 'Fellow Zombies! Arise! Arise!!!! WHOOO! WHOOOOO!!!! (the call of the zombies)"



Luther: "Zombie #2! Grab her quick!"


Lutther: "Aw, you look so stressed, Superkali! Why don't you relax with a nice warm bath...of sulfuric acid!!!! BWAHaHaHaHaHA! Poe, you are avenged!



Luther: "Relax, Zombie #2. Let's smoke a pencil and savor this moment.
Zombie #2: "Thanks, but I only smoke pens. Here, try a Bic!"

The players: Ryan (who photographed most of this). Nico, Kali and Eddie.
The two zombie pictures were photographed by Kali.
All of these picture were stolen from Nico's MySpace site, John's blog and Kali's blog.

http://www.myspace.com/nicocolaleo

21 comments:

Jennifer said...

Insane! Funny, but insane!

I don't smoke pens or pencils myself, but putting the lead in water, heating the water, and inhaling the steam has a similar effect - allegedly.

Lester Hunt said...

Darn, people in California just have more fun. Maybe I'd better move back there. Like when I retire. Sigh. Thanks for the fun post Eddie!

Randi Gordon said...

Superkalifragilistic!

Thems are some wicked cold sores you got there, Zombie-Luthor! Do they ooze real pus if you pop them with a Bic pen?

pappy d said...

Superkali:

Try not to be discouraged. Defeat at the hands of an army of atomic superzombies is nothing to be ashamed of. Most of us would flee to our Fortresses of Solitude.

You've doubtless forgotten that time at a fan event you hocked a loogie in my face. I swore I'd never wash that cheek again. Now you can be cloned from your dried spittle.

Jenny Lerew said...

You sure give Carney's a workout. Do you actually buy food from them too? Or visit Bed Bath & Beyond?

Whit said...

The Carney's background appearances are so frequent, Uncle Eddie, that you should hit them up as a blog sponsor.

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Jenny, Whit: Carney's is a great place to film! Even the parking lot is photogenic!

Eddie Fitzgerald said...

Jennifer: I never heard that before! You mean people boil graphite in water and inhale it? Yuck!

Vincent Waller said...

I feel much safer knowing that Super Kali is watching over Carney's.
I feel slightly less safe to learn that the joint is frequented by the likes of Lex Luther and his Zombie armies.

Charlie said...

Whats the name of that hot dog place? I was totally there when I was in L.A.!

Kali Fontecchio said...

Oh Eddie- you're so suave!!! So are you Nico!!!

!!!!!!!!! I'm so rude looking !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.

How would a super-atomic (Iriumized, Locked-in-flavourized?) zombie acheive their Stanislavskian motivation?

A low moan of "Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaaainnnnnnns?"

I yearn for practical knowledge in the arts, you see.

Anonymous said...

What a wacky, but loveable bunch.

Anonymous said...

Hey, come come we never see Kali and Superkali in the same place at any given time?

Must be a coincidence.

jose hosel [old raffin] said...

super kali!! don't fly so low to the ground like that!

Nico said...

It has always been my life's dream to be Eddie's zombie slave.

...i-I mean Lex Luther's.
Yes.
Lex Luther's.



kali is so adorable!!! i LOVE the "out of breath" photo

Sean Worsham said...

HHAHAHHAHAAHHAA I wish I could hang out with you Eddie! I see this Nico guy a lot lately it seems whether it is on Kali's blog or on various spumco pal myspace accounts. You all seem to love having fun and making funny faces XD. I feel like I'm living in a well compared to you guys :)

Ken Mitchroney said...

Explane to me why you don't have your own live action television show Eddie?

Ricardo Cantoral said...

Confound you Fitzgerald ! Because of you, I am smoking twenty Bics a day ! Funny comic BTW. Super Kali, give'em a good beatin' !

David Germain said...

Super Kali died??!! That's a bit of a let-down.

Anonymous said...

Hi Eddie I know this has nothing to do with your funny zombie story, but please help...Please help, I really need your help, I need your wise advice, Im a 2nd year animation student in South Africa, yes all the way down here, and have to look for work now. But everyone is 3D crazy(tisk), their is an opportunity for work in a 2D studio but they rig their characters and dont even draw! I feel if I go work there I wont learn anything - more principles etc and that they are just running a chicken battery style studio in an effort to make buddles of cash and their characters on lunch boxes and in colouring in books.
What should I do?
Your fan Keegan
email (keegan@mail2world.com)