Sunday, November 12, 2006

VINCENT WALLER HAS A BLOG!!!!

Vincent, of course, is THEEE Vincent Waller of Ren & Stimpy fame. Vincent directed, wrote, and drew on a lot of fan favorites in the Ren & Stimpy series. Vincent is also a legendary chick magnet and a wonderful story teller. Recently he directed Sponge Bob for Nicolodean. Friends have have been prodding Vincent to start a blog for what seems like ages and now he's finally done it... http://inchoherent-thought.blogspot.com/ The "rape eye" and "sex face" posts are already classics. I can't wait to see what else he puts up!

These are pictures Vincent sent me in an email. Boy, they lose a lot when they're reduced this small! Click to enlarge. I can't tell wether this mountain is in Japan or China. It seems to be a mountain-climbing trail for people who people who don't know how to climb mountains. You climb with the help of narrow wooden ledges and chain guide lines. No ropes keep you on the ledge. If you fall you're dead. I would LOVE to take this hike!


It looks like the people who survive the hike get to sip tea in civilized surroundings on the summit. Where do we sign up?

11 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

He's pretty cool! I feel I've learned something from him and his blog, a life lesson.

Kali Fontecchio said...

OH BY THE WAY EDDIE

The linnk you put up is spelled incorrectly it's not, http://inchoherent-thought.blogspot.com/, it's http://incoherent-thought.blogspot.com/
!!!

Ryan G. said...

Yes Vincent is the shit.

Craig D said...

Vincent Waller Has A Blog...


E-I-E-I-O!

Trevour said...

Wow, NOW THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN!!! I'll join you on the Death Climb, Eddie!

Jennifer said...

The mountain climbing does look fun, but I'm a big chicken and I probably wouldn't join you on that hike. Maybe I'll rent a helicopter and meet y'all at the top of the mountain...

I'll definitely have to check out Vincent's blog. Spongebob is one of my favorite cartoons, and I noticed his influence in the later epis in the character sketches (more intense character "acting", the extreme close-ups).

katzenjammer studios said...

First Vincent Waller, then MIKE FONTANELLI (_HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT_), then the world (then the animation industry).

Marlo said...

cheers to vincent. he told me to tell people that I sport male genitalia, so i stop getting unwanted sexual offers.

thanks for the advice, buddy.

Craig D said...

Marlo, not to second-guess Mr. Waller's wisdom, but that'll only get a different kind of unwanted, um, "attention."

Anonymous said...

And "Chicks With Dicks" is so eighties!

Marlo said...

hahaha!